Acupuncture benefits the health of both mother and baby throughout the pregnancy. Treatment time provides a sanctuary away from daily stress and affords mother and baby the chance to connect in a peaceful, supportive environment.
Acupuncture can help support pregnant moms with the following symptoms:
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Pain relief (low back, hips, carpal tunnel, sciatica)
- Morning Sickness
- Headaches & Migraines
- Digestive symptoms (acid reflux, heartburn, constipation)
- Immune System Enhancement (Coughs, Colds, Etc)
- Stress Reduction
- Preterm Labor
- Threatened Miscarriage
- And much more.....
Many mothers struggle to make space for their own healing after the birth of their child. Acupuncture supports and restores mothers back to vibrant health. Irregular sleep, adjusting to new duties and caring for a newborn can take a physical and emotional toll on a new mother’s health. Taking time to nourish oneself has a ripple effect leading to healthier, happier babies, relationships and home life.
- Improves sleep for mom & baby
- Balances hormones (Baby Blues as well as post-partum Depression)
- Increases energy, general health & immune system
- Assists with insufficient lactation & mastitis
- Increases overall recovery from birth
- Relieves stress and anxiety
Having a hard time getting out of the house for your postpartum visits? We offer special Postpartum Acupuncture Treatments in the comfort of your own home to make sure all mamas can get the care they need.